Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is here

Yep that first day of spring came . Here it is always ify quite often we can still snowshoe round throughout March . Yet we had really wonky weather this winter . A really warm and dry Autumn with barely much snow in Winter months . Then extremely warn temps at times in the mid to high 20's !
As I wrote on the other blog I did not have a ritual for Spring Equinox , not a formal one anyway . I was out at My Mum's place as we usually are for that day. I just took it all in for 3 glorious days .
Walking the woods , seeing the signs . The ice has completely left the shore but the lake still frozen . This means right now huge sand bars til the lake level rises . How I hope hydro would leave the lake low this yr.
We also went out to our property this past Sunday and did some good walking & picking along with having our first fire of the yr.
I wrote about the spiritual experience on the other blog if you wish to check it out ☺
So below are some of the photos I took . I think I'll just leave it wordless as the pics speak for themselves . ♥




























1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Rox,

That looks like a fun day! The pups sure looked happy!

Just wanted to let you know that you won the Faeries Oracle on my blog giveaway!

If you could email me your mailing address, to: rueandhyssop (AT) gmail (DOT) com, that would be great - thanks!