Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thank You !

clipart

Clipart

Thank You Thank You
That is to You my followers !
I am so very sorry I've not had much time to come back and answer all the comments You all have been leaving me .
So I thought why note send a Thank You note ☺
plus I discovered free animated clip art I just had to share with you too .
Really I really really want you to know how truly I have felt supported by your heartfelt notes of encouragement .
I honestly in being a stay at home mum and granny really have true and real friends online .
In a world where many go out to work it is weird that I in fact am a minority right now lol
and at times it can be quite lonely not have other adults to communicate with .
Some of my online friends I've known for close to 13 yrs now ! I definitely have soul sisters ☺
and yes to me they are real & true people .You really are ;-)
I really felt isolated a few weeks back and it was some of your little notes that picked me up .
So Thank You so very much for all your kindness given .

animated roses
Love Rox



1 comment:

AkasaWolfSong said...

You are very deserving Rox...as I feel such warmth and love emanating from you! :)

You are Very Welcome a million times over.

I can totally resonate with the online friends statement you made as I am in the same situation. It is good to know there are like minds and hearts to connect with.

Have a Most Beautiful Day Dear Heart!
xoxoxo