Sunday, October 24, 2010

Prolific Bloggy Award


Yesterday I was gifted with a beautiful blog award
 via one of my soul sisters Akasa over at Her beautiful blog

I did not post this until today because I had no idea what the word prolific meant ! dh told me it means like something spreads , there is lots of . I still did not get a good image .Then I looked up the definition and I like the word fruitful as a description . passing it on , paying it forward .
This is what Akasa does she is praying for all the bodies of water to heal and she prays for specific bodies of water too ☺
Her light has spread and reached me and there is much fruit.
 God told me to pick lots of spruce this yr. because it is going to be an awesome yr. for healing ☺
Imagine healing one drop of water at a time . I think of morning dew on a dog rose bush leaf . just one drop so pure and clean .
We are struggling here in our own city , in Canada of all places against the privatization of water !
 I see that Development & Peace they change their cause every 3 or so yrs and once again it is the focus of pure water for all

Today I thought I hope I can be a good example for my grandson . For our children . I don't want to be a buddy, I need to be an elder. Of course this can include good healthy friendship for younger people but honestly I feel it is so important to keep passing the great good stuff on .
 Today I heard from our dd 29 who was on the road to opening her own eco friendly salon , however she now has opportunity to purchase an Eco friendly hostel in Costa Rica , maybe she will do both ! lol ok her Mum is a dreamer after all
 but the point is she is trying her best to make her part in being a part of this cycle a healthy one . She is trying to make the best choices not just for her but sees how her part effects and has effect on everything because we are all so connected .
 When I thought of Akasa and the water I was feeling badly because even though my family is from the lake area I am not that drawn to the element of water . Yet when I thought of that clean dew drop . I thought yes but the air has to be clean as well because the air touches that dew drop . It is all connected ! So I said a prayer this morning for the wind that air which touches us all to carry and be clean open and alive !
 Ok enough babbling Rox
 really I'm not a talker but give me written format you will not shut me up ;-)
 so Let us hope I do this right .
 There are rules to this award thingy

1)  Link the Award to the person to whom sent you the gift which would be

2) Link to the blog of the person who created the Award, Hazra of Advanced Booking...she created this award back in November of 2009!
( what a cool name she has  ! )

3)  At Advanced Booking enter your name into Mr. Linky so there is a complete list of all recipients

4)  Pass the award on to 7 or more people whom you feel are Prolific Bloggers. 
( this is so hard because all the blogs I choose give me much fruit and I do not like making lists at all ! )

because I love goats and blogs like hers remind me of the simple life I strive for

 cause I love Mum blogs that are real

 cause she is so creative & encouraging another soul sista

again she encourages me it is ok being a Mum, in fact one of the most important callings I'll ever have

 cause I am one ! A survivor with scars & don't try to hide it ☺

 cause I'm a homestead dreamer

cause he is cool and makes people think outside the box ☺


cause goats inspire me so naturally their owners do too

a positive homeschool blog that helps me keep it simple & natural

 cause unschooling homeschooling is ok !

cause I dig their funky music ☺and other stuff too

 cause she is an awesome writer and a really really great Mum !

cause she is a great thinker & writer plus the bestest niece an auntie could have ☺

 do I even have to say the why I would list a crafty blog ;-)

why ? because WOW !! I feel like she is just like one of my own  dd and the twin to my Natasha ☺ 

 cause this is a beautiful blog & really visually pleasing ☺

watching & learning with others on their own journey

a great new crafty site I found


a great blog which shares posts each Saturday from all religions


Thanks to all my bloggy friends for helping me remain in spirit and letting me be me
Blessed Be
 amen





9 comments:

Illustrated Ink said...

Rox, thank you so much for the award! I'm honored that you chose me. :) I can't wait to check out the other blogs you selected!

rox said...

Lol Leila you are so ahead of me 1 I was going to go tomorrow morning and let everyone know they have an award !
so glad You found it ☺
love love to You

Saints and Spinners said...

Thanks so much for the award, Rox! You are very kind.

CIELO said...

Thank YOU so much for passing your lovely award onto me! I'm honored! And I love love that last photo of you reaching up to the skies in merry joyfulness... awesome! ;)

have a lovely and blessed day!

Cielo

Millie said...

Thank you so much. I am very happy to receive and accept this award.

L.T. said...

That is really Cool Rox, I love the way this works. I know of some really cool blogs, too ;) I may have to let them know that...hint hint

<3 HUGS <3

Nydia said...

Thank you for passing this lovely award, Rox! I feel honored!

Kisses and much love from us!

Adelina said...

Hi Roxie,
Thank you so much for this great gift! I am really touched. Can't wait to go visit these other great blogs. And I must tell you I absolutely love your side bar with the pictures of the saints. What a great way to honour them! Thanks again!
Brightest blessings!

Barb-Harmony Art Mom said...

Thanks for the award....Prolific...I will have to think about that one. :)

I am so glad that my blog has helped you.