Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Middle Earth Food

Ok I'm sorry I am so late on this !
 Hey but it may plant a seed for next yr. !
 In celebrating Bilbo's birthday  and what is known as Hobbit day
 many of my homeschool & bloggy friends are celebrating & of course this means food !
Tomorrow is my gathering of lady friends for our Mabon celebration  I am for certain making that apple cake Jaz at October Farm posted ! Ok I'm working on the scots pies but reality is I also have my huge batch of relish to get made by tonight !
 So please check out this website of Middle Earth Recipes !
 So my question now is ...
 Is there a national Elfen day ? How about fairy day ?
 and of course the most important question , what would the food be ?
 If it involves edible flowers I'm in !
 Have Fun !
&
Happy Hobbit Day ☺

2 comments:

Melodie said...

What a great and fun idea! We love The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings series! I read the Hobbit to my son when he was 5,then he read the rest of the series when he was 8 or 9 and we saw all of the movies on the big screen...wonderful books to get the imaginations going of young and old alike !

Gae said...

Dear Rox,
I completely forgot to look up food. Thanks for the link
We had a fun day yesterday.
Working on a post now.
I hope your day with the ladies is great.
How much relish are you making?
God Bless
Gae