Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog Name Change ?



Ok maybe I'm bored ☺
 I've been thinking lately to perhaps change the name on the blog .
 Change is a good thing and maybe that is what the blog needs .
I am feeling perhaps using the word granny in the title .
 However wisewoman , elder , crone I also like too .
 maybe the groovie olde crone ? ( lol I just added it to the name list )
 lol ok how can you tell I love names and I love being the giver of names ☺
 So there is a poll on the side right up at the top .
 why not vote or leave a comment if you like as well .
 I can always switch the name back if I find I'm not liking a new name .
Please give me all the feedback You wish .
Thanks

4 comments:

Leonie said...

I like it the way it is!!

AkasaWolfSong said...

I like it the way it is too Rox!

I love your showing of who you are by your blog title...and the Natural Catholic really reflects that. Just a thought!

Happy Autumn To You and Many Blessings! :)

rox said...

Thank You gals so much ☺ !
You are so inspirering !

Illustrated Ink said...

I love the name now, it's what first drew me to your blog! :) Although, I also voted for one of the new names that I like too (just in case you really want a change). ;)