Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

Well a Big Thank You to You me & Religion . For sending me this award . Which is my one and only award ☺
   Now if I can figure out the How Tos' of this award thingy I'll try and follow the rules and of course try and list those blogs I love etc. ( how on earth can we only choose 15 ?! )  I will try my best to contact You to let you know about the award ☺ (this is proving harder then I thought as I can't find people's email addies !)


The rules for " The Versatile Blogger" award are:


1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

( Rules are flexible, in case you're not good with rules!)



7 things about me:

*Mum of 6 , 4 whom are now adults & granny to one

*I love tiny things , birds , sounds , insects , babies , food etc.
*I am simple , slow , love silence , contemplation , intercession & working with souls
*Morning person and prefer a morning fire rather then night fire except when the growing full moon keeps me up ☺

* I like to pray the fullmoon rosary & like to  blow stereotypes out of the water & get people thinking to expel ignorance , fear etc.

* I love books , cultural stuff like music , clothing , food , religion  , reading , dancing , sandbars , sun , freedom , trees ....................

* I am a warm weather , sunshine person but trying hard to embrace the harsh Canadian winters by relearning old ways like snowshoeing , winter camping etc.


15 Wonderful Blogs oops that would be 20  ☺

* Boho Mom

*  The Cottage at Crane Lake

Laughing Duck Farm

* October Farm 

* Paths to Peace

* Under the Oak

* Bernies Travels

* Under Her Starry Mantle

* Cherished Hearts at Home

Beth a Life being Lived

*    Surviving by Grace

* Witchy Chicks

* Mother Moon

* Rue & Hyssop

Pagan in the Rough

* Pepper Paints

* Lapaz Homelearning

* Vintage Living

* Vintage Books my Kids Love 

* Chicks With Scars

      

11 comments:

Melodie said...

Thanks so much! Goodness I wish I was a morning person! You are blessed to be one!

Just Call Me...Elle said...

Thank you so much!

Rue said...

Thanks for this, Sweetie!

rox said...

Thanks to You All !

Mother's Moon's Message said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me... yippee for the morning people... there is no grander time.

Colleen said...

Love your list. Thank you for my award!!! How kind of you. I am not good with rules but will post the award! God bless!

Lisa said...

So glad you gave this award to Mother Moon or I may never have found you!!

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Thank You!
I always get happy whenI get an award, but I always has problems sending them forward- I just can´t choose fifteen of them. I like all blogs I read even if I perhaps doesn´t comment often in all. And You have picked one of my absoulute favourites 'Octoberfarm' :-) But I think I´ll do like I did last time, I write seven things about me :-)
Thanks again!
Have a great day now!
Christer.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hey...thanks for the shout out! i am so glad you tried the walk-a-ways and that every liked them!

Gae said...

Dear Rox, Thank you so much.
You are so generous in passing this on to me
Blessings
Gae

rox said...

is this not so much fun meeting new people , sharing etc.
Momma Moon , yes morning is so perfect , so fresh , so silent yet for all that is natural I love the sun song in the morning but even rainy mornings give me a calm & peace a not to move to fast feel ☺

Colleen it is so great to find such positive friends is it not ! I just had such a hard time choosing and later I kept visiting more blogs thinking Oh I could've listed them ! I think another list may be in order ☺
Lisa me too ☺
Jaz & Christer You both have awesome blogs and how could they not be my favs with offering tea, food & nature ☺
Gae You really do inpsire me in a stay calm way , be the Mum I am for the beautiful kids I have been gifted I always feel comforted and I can go on when I visit Your blog which I think was Your intention with Cherished Hearts was it not , You have acheived the goal with this Canadian Mum ☺