Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We are Back

Just popping in to let people know we are back ! after our wonderful time out at Gramma's place I am feeling a tad overwhelmed here with the beginnings of spring . However I am working on a write up here on herbs & gardening etc. with children . Of course I have so many pics , books , ideas , etc. It is taking sometime in amongst all our other projects.
I also will post some of our spring projects up on our homeschool blog as well .
So I leave you for now hoping You as well are motivated with the longer hrs and spring time changes . As you can see from my pic We had a very joyous time people & dogs alike ;-) lol at one point I looked around me and with all the dogs from the neighbouring homes , my 3 & my mothers we had 8 dogs walking with us ! ~ later

No comments: